Builds body and volume—with kaolin clay from England and acacia gum from Africa—for hair that looks more abundant.
Volumizing conditioner creates volume and helps keep fine hair looking and feeling more abundant.
• boosts strands with natural bulking agents like kaolin clay and acacia gum
• use with pure abundance™volumizing clay shampoo
After shampooing with pure abundance™volumizing shampoo, smooth conditioner from roots to ends. Rinse.
For the most abundant volume:
• Shampoo and condition with pure abundance™.Don’t skip the conditioner because you think it weighs hair down; our lightweight kaolin clay formula is actually a crucial step to volume.
• Style with volumizing tonic™orphomollient™styling foam.Always start with a small amount; flip head upside down and work through hair, roots to ends. Once dry, set with pure abundance™volumizing hair spray.
• Use a ceramic round brush when blow-drying. Once 80% dry, mist with pure abundance™volumizing hair spray, then finish drying.
• For lift at the roots, tease hair, holding away from the scalp and backcombing with a fine-tooth comb. Mist pure abundance™volumizing hair spray, then backcomb section again.
Aveda Pure Abundance™ Volumizing Clay Conditioner 200ml
There are no question yet.
There are no reviews yet.