You have tried everything you can to keep your hair looking straight but they are back to how they were – frizzy and out of control! You have been considering rebonding but are not absolutely sure about what would happen to your hair during and after the process. Let’s find out more about the rebonding process, shall we?
Rebonding is a chemical hair treatment that makes your hair straight, sleek and shiny. It is a permanent and may be a bit costly for the protection and maintenance of your hair in the long run. Prices for the treatment may vary across salons due to products used, experience of stylist, hair type and post treatment care. Each type of hair has a natural bond. Curly or wavy, are the result of natural bonds that give the hair its physical quality. The cream softener or relaxant used in the rebonding treatment breaks the hair structure. Then a neutralizer bonds the structure again and makes hair straight. In simpler terms, the rebonding treatment changes your natural hair structure and restructures it once again.
Hair rebonding requires post treatment care. You need to be extra careful about taking care of your newly rebounded hair. Primary tips include the following:
- Use shampoo suitable for straight hair.
- Use a conditioner every time you wash your hair.
- Apply a hair serum after towel drying hair.
- Oil your hair regularly.
- Use natural hair masks once a week before washing your hair.
- Oil and steam your hair every fifteen days. You can wrap a towel dipped in warm water, around your hair. This will deep condition your hair.
- Consume a balanced diet. Include nuts and sprouts in your diet.
- Visit the salon for touch-up.
Hair rebonding is a process which can help you attain perfect straight, silky and healthy looking hair. Make your appointment with us today and step out of the salon with beautiful, enviable, glossy hair!