A fine head of hair adds beauty to a good face. And the hair is the most important ornament for a woman. You may have curly or straight, black, brunette or blonde hair but it doesn’t matter what you are born with. You need to know these hair habits in order for you to keep your hair healthy and glowing.
- Choose a shampoo and a conditioner that suits your hair and style.
- Trim your hair regularly to avoid split ends, or to trim them out.
- Mix up your styles. Don’t do your ponytail in the same spot every time. There’s always a risk of breakage with repeat styling. To help, vary pony position, and use bands that do not snag your hair. We recommend fabric bands that do not have a metal piece on it.
- Customize your water temperature. Heat is great for cleansing to cut grease and oil. But since high temps leave hair vulnerable, rinse out your conditioner with cool water, and blast with cold air after drying, to seal the cuticle.
- Change your hair parting. If you part your hair in the same place all the time, the part can actually get wider. Years of constant pulling and stress create hair loss. Move the parting occasionally, and it’s also a great way to freshen your look.
Aside from the tips above, you should also maintain a healthy lifestyle – consume foods that are recommended for healthy glowing hair and get enough sleep to minimize stress and hair loss.
Take good care of your hair for your hair is your statement of style, an affirmation of beauty and an expression of self-love!