Newsletters Sign UpSign up our newsletter to receive A Cut Above Group of Salons's update!
A Cut Above InstagramMy latest feed
TagsA Cut Above Balding Career Dandruff Day to night hairstyle Dyeing hair Easy hairstyle Graying hair Hair and Face shapes Hair braid Hair bun Hair care Haircut Hair dye Hair health Hair ideas for college Hair loss Hair myth Hairstyle hair style Hairstyle 2012 Hairstyle for Office Hairstyle for work Hairstyles Hairstyles and face Hair Stylist Hair treatment Hair trend 2012 Hair trends Hair tutorial Itchy scalp Jessica Alba hair L'Oreal Professionnel Lindsay Lohan hair Losing hair Make Up Salons Shampoo Shampoo ingredients Styling Taking care of hair Taylor Swift hair Tips dye hair Winnie's Thought Winnie Loo
A fine head of hair adds beauty to a good face. And the hair is the most important ornament for a woman. You may have curly or straight, black, brunette or blonde hair but it doesn’t matter what you are born with. You need to know these hair habits in order for you to keep your hair healthy and glowing.
- Choose a shampoo and a conditioner that suits your hair and style.
- Trim your hair regularly to avoid split ends, or to trim them out.
- Mix up your styles. Don’t do your ponytail in the same spot every time. There’s always a risk of breakage with repeat styling. To help, vary pony position, and use bands that do not snag your hair. We recommend fabric bands that do not have a metal piece on it.
- Customize your water temperature. Heat is great for cleansing to cut grease and oil. But since high temps leave hair vulnerable, rinse out your conditioner with cool water, and blast with cold air after drying, to seal the cuticle.
- Change your hair parting. If you part your hair in the same place all the time, the part can actually get wider. Years of constant pulling and stress create hair loss. Move the parting occasionally, and it’s also a great way to freshen your look.
Aside from the tips above, you should also maintain a healthy lifestyle – consume foods that are recommended for healthy glowing hair and get enough sleep to minimize stress and hair loss.
Take good care of your hair for your hair is your statement of style, an affirmation of beauty and an expression of self-love!
Hair is the crowning glory of every human and one of the important parts of the body. It protects our head from direct sunlight and helps maintain temperature just enough for our brain to process properly. Mostly for women, hair color adds elegance to the crowning glory. Here are three wonderful hues that will definitely colour your life.
First up in our top list is the ombre hair color. It has been hitting the red carpet early this year and one girl who carried this hair color very well is the Victoria secret angel Lily Aldridge.
Next is the dip-dye hair color. Not just a trend for teens, dip-dye color — in which the ends are dipped in color, while the rest of the hair is left natural — is popping up on women (and men!) of all ages.
Last but not least is the Bronde or “brown blonde” color. If you can’t decide whether you want to go blonde or brunette, then this is the perfect shade; it was first made popular back in 2007 by supermodel Gisele Bundchen and remains popular into 2013.